Scottish 10K Event Information
The route starts and finishes just outside Edinburgh at Musselburgh Racecourse. The Scottish 10K route is seriously fast and flat! You’ll run out and back along the magnificent Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse; Scotland’s oldest racecourse. Come and be a part of it!
There are a range of entry costs and the specific price is determined by the entry method. All specific event prices are clearly displayed when you are selecting your entry method during the entry process.
- Charity Entry: From £0
- Standard Entry From £33.00 - £108.00
Your entry fee includes a lot more than just your entry into the event. All finishers will receive the fantastic range of items listed below:
*Please note that the finishers items are subject to change and may differ slightly from the checklist or image
- Wicking finisher's t-shirt
- Finisher's medal
- Finisher's pack
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration on route
- Hydration & nutrition at the finish
- Results posted in your account within 48 hours
- Fantastic running experience